Register as a Company
Register as a Sales Agent
Start now Your job search as a Sales Agent!Register for free choosing one or more Business Sectors and your Country.You then receive matching Jobs via email.
Register to: Upload and Manage Your Resumes Create and Manage your Job Alerts Receive matching Jobs via email Save your favourite Jobs View your Apply History Apply for many Jobs quickly
Data Controller Direct Hunt Srl Via Marco Gatti 34/a – 74024 Manduria (Ta) – Italy Tax code and VAT number: IT02481910731
Data Protection Officer ( DPO ):
Mrs Teresa Distante Contact: email@example.com
The Types of Personal Data
DirectHunt collects personal and other data from data subjects in the European Economic Area who visit this web site ("Website Visitors") or who are individual representatives of our current, former or prospective corporate customers, suppliers and business partners ("Business Contacts").
DirectHunt may collect the following types of data:
- Name- Email addresses- Home and work addresses- Phone numbers- CV- Employment history, including job titles and company names- Education information- Financial information- Username and password for the accounts established on this web site- Job search behavior and preferences, including a record of the searches that visitors make on this web site- If a visitor signs in to this web site with a social media account, that visitor’s social media ID, social network site profile image URL and other information included in that visitor’s social media profile- Information about the devices a visitor used to access this web site (such as the IP address and the device, browser and operating system type and other operating system support information)- Pages and URLs that refer visitors to this web site, and pages and URLs that visitors exit to once they leave this web site- Dates and times of visits to this web site- Information on actions taken on this web site (such as page views, site navigation patterns and job view or application activity)- A general geographic location (such as country and city) from which a visitor accesses this web site- Search terms that visitors use to reach this web site
DirectHunt does not seek to collect personal data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership, or genetic data, biometric data for the purpose of uniquely identifying a natural person, data concerning health or data concerning a natural person’s sex life or sexual orientation.
Purposes and Legal Basis
DirectHunt processes the personal data of EU data subjects for the purposes of:
- Providing our products and services.- Registering, managing and maintaining user accounts on our website.- Maintaining the CVs posted to this web site and making them available.- Processing, validating and delivering purchases (including by processing payment card transactions and contacting customers about their orders, including by telephone).- Maintaining a record of the jobs a visitor views or applies to on this web site.- Informing visitors to this web site of relevant job postings that may be of interest to them.- Providing administrative notices or communications applicable to use of this web site.- Providing customer support as well as handling technical issues.- Contacting data subjects and delivering information to them that, in some cases, is targeted to their interests (such as relevant services, educational or other career development opportunities).- Enabling data subjects to communicate with us through our blogs, social networks and other interactive media.- Soliciting data subjects’ feedback and input.- Managing participation in our events and other promotions.- Analyzing and enhancing our marketing communications and strategies.- Analyzing trends and statistics regarding visitors’ use of this web site, mobile applications and social media assets, and the jobs viewed or applied to on this web site.- Analyzing trends and statistics about the job market and career mobility in local economies and nationally.- Optimizing our site search engine results.- Protecting against and preventing fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims and other liabilities, and manage risk exposure, including by identifying potential hackers and other unauthorized users.- Complying with applicable legal requirements, court orders, legal proceedings, document requests, and industry standards and our policies.
For Website Visitors, DirectHunt’s Legal Basis for processing your personal data is:
- Performance of the contract in relation to any registration, CV and job application information you provide.- consent for use of certain cookies when browsing the site, where unregistered users sign up for job recommendation emails and where registered and unregistered users sign up to receive marketing emails.
For Business Contacts that are current customers, suppliers and business partners of DirectHunt, our legal basis for processing your personal data is:
- performance of the contract between us.
We may also process personal information when it is in our legitimate interests to do so and when our interests are not overridden by the impact on the data subject. Our legitimate interests include marketing, selling and providing our products and services; product development and enhancement; understanding our users’ behavior, activities, preferences and needs; protecting against and preventing fraud; and complying with applicable legal requirements, court orders, legal proceedings, document requests, and industry standards and our policies.
Recipients of Personal Data
DirectHunt preserves the right to disclose without your prior permission any Personal Information about you or your use of this Site if we have a good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- protect and defend the rights, property or safety of DirectHunt, its employees, other users of this web site, or the public;- enforce the terms and conditions that apply to use of this web site;- as required by a legally valid request from a competent governmental authority;- respond to claims that any content violates the rights of third-parties. We may also disclose Personal Information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request.
Transfer of Personal Data to a Third Country
Personal data collected by DirectHunt is stored in Europe and processing primarily takes place in Europe but may also take place in other countries where service providers maintain facilities. DirectHunt ensures that service providers are covered by asuitable framework or contract recognized by the relevant authorities or courts as providing an adequate level of protection for personal data.
Personal data is retained by DirectHunt as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected. Registration, CV and job application information of Website Visitors is stored until the earlier of when the contract between us terminates or when the data subject asks us to erase their data. For data retention relating to cookies, please see the Cookies Policy. Personal data for job recommendation emails and marketing emails are retained until the data subject unsubscribes from such emails. Business contact information of our Business Contacts is retained until they ask us to erase their data. All other personal data relating to Business Contacts that are current customers, suppliers and business partners is stored until the contract between us terminates.
You are entitled to request access to, rectification of, deletion of and portability of your personal information collected by us. You are also entitled to restrict or object to the processing of your data by us and to object to any decision based solely on automated processing of your data by us. To exercise these rights, as provided under applicable law, please submit a request to the Data Protection Officer.
There may be cases where restrictions on the amount of information that can be disclosed to data subjects under applicable law (for example, if that would necessarily involve disclosing information about another person). DirectHunt is permitted to with hold some types of personal data in certain circumstances, subject to applicable local law requirements. If there is a dispute, please contact the Data Protection Officer. In addition, data subjects have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
Right to withdraw
Data subjects whose processing is based upon consent may withdraw that consent at any time; however, DirectHunt will not be able to provide or continue to provide services or marketing communications to the data subject.
We may update this PrivacyStatement to reflect changes to our information practices. If we make any changes to this Privacy Statement, we will notify data subjects by means of a notice on this web site as well as the applicable date. We encourage Website Visitors, Business Contacts, and others to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.
What are cookies and how are they used?
A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes a unique identifier, that is sent to your device’s web browser from a web site's computer and is stored on your device's hard drive. Each web site can send its own cookies to your web browser. Your browser will have the option to prevent web sites using cookies (your browser's help screen will tell you how to do this), but please note that this may reduce the functionality of our web site and other websites. You can also change your targeted advertising cookie settings by visiting Google's Ad Personalisation and/or Your Online Choices.
What types of cookies we use
- Strictly Necessary CookiesThese cookies are necessary for the web site to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
- Performance Cookies These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our web site. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the web site. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
- Functional Cookies These cookies enable the web site to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third party providers whose services we have added to our pages. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
- Targeting Cookies These cookies may be set through our web site by our advertising partners, e.g. DoubleClick by Google. They may be used to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. If you do not allow these cookies, you will still see the same number of advertisements, however they may be less relevant to you. These cookies will be on by default but can managed directly by visiting Google's Ad Personalisation and/or Your Online Choices.
- Third Party Cookies These cookies are set by entities other than the owner of the website you’re visiting. Some pages of this web site may contain content from other sites (e.g. playable files from a video sharing website), which may set their own cookies. Also, if you share a link to a page of this web site, the service you share it on (e.g. social networks) may set a cookie on your browser. This web site has no control over third party cookies.